Sunday, January 29, 2006

Witchcraft 13 Trailer

Here are links to the new "full" trailer. It's not much longer than the teaser, but there are more hints at story elements.

Windows Media

Quicktime

In totally unrelated news, I went to check out Criteria last night. They fucking rocked. Radio Pioneer opened up, and played their best show to date (at least I think so). Since they are to be featured on the Witchcraft soundtrack, there is talk of doing a video in the near future. Should be fun.

Last night's show gave me a musical kick in the ass...I've been slacking for a number of reasons (the movie obviously being the biggest one), but I miss writing and playing live. Fortunately, I may be making a pretty big musical announcement along with the movie project announcement later this week. It would suffice to say that my rusty-playing ass has to get some practice time in ASAP. Cue the Iron Maiden.

No comments: