Friday, August 18, 2006

Snakes on a Plane was great fun, as I expected. It actually warms the cockles of my heart that they went in and added more gore, sex and general mayhem due to fanboy net-buzz. There are some really gruesome deaths...some not even snake-related.

Ahhh, Witchcraft....so much to tell...but that's a blog for another day. Let's just say that many lessons were (and are still) being learned. It will make an interesting chapter in my autobiography, that's for sure.

On a related note...thank Christ for Closet Space. I know I piss and moan here a lot about the recent production, but damned if perspective didn't set in like a motherf&*ker this week. I kind of wish I had just started Closet Space (or even a half-assed Walking Distance) last year instead. Oh well...I guess everyone needs an albatross around their neck to keep them grounded.

Speaking of reshoots for more gore and brutality...that's exactly what we are doing tomorrow. I can't wait.

"Just what we need. Snakes on Crack."

3 comments:

Robb Zipp said...

I can't wait to see SOAP! I'm glad you didn't give too much away. When's the W13 DVD coming out?

Anonymous said...

mel, you spend a lot of time complaining about what other people do to you in your blog. you've said yourself that W13 helped you get the funding for closetspace, so maybe you should just suck it up and do what needs to be done.

upstartfilmworks said...

Hi, Anonymous!

Get a clue.

- Mel