Thursday, July 07, 2005

Odishon

In the last few days, I've met up with several potential crew members for the movie. Talking to a couple SFX artists - both good, with nice portfolios. Now it's a bidding war, which is nice. I didn't think I'd have that luxury. I also think I have my DP and sound staff set. I'm finished watching the "resource material" as well. Talked to a few more actors/actresses. The official audition/readings are going down on Saturday, July 30 from 2 to 6 pm at The Houston School Of Film And Theatre (5250 Gulfton Dr., Suite 4A, 77081). Just in case there are any actors in the area that stumble upon this, feel free to email me to RSVP for a spot...remember that the ladies need to be willing to show some skin.

1 comment:

Robb Zipp said...

That place is like within walking distance of my job. Crazy. I get off of work at 4:15ish PM. Want me to stop by?