Tuesday, December 27, 2011

XXXV

Well, here we are at another 12/27. I'm now 35 years old. 34 was crazy. Mostly good crazy, as the previous blog entry pointed out. Actually, since my birthday falls pretty much at the end of the year, I was going to do a yearly wrap-up catch all thing...but that last blog kind of covered it all, I guess. Since then, Fangoria #309 has hit the stands - that issue features an awesome write up on Psychic Experiment by our own Debbie Rochon - but other than that, I think I hit all the main bullet points last time...at least the ones I can talk about right now.

So yeah, looking forward, in abstract, the next year is going to be pretty nutso as well. Something tells me that this time next year will find us in a drastically different place - not only because we'll be parents by then, but for lots of other reasons too. Interested to see where it all takes us, and excited for the surprises. I've already set some wacky shit in motion that I'm seeing through this week...so the sea change may come sooner than anticipated.

Almost forgot: Psychic Experiment cracked the top 1000 on IMDb last week, coming in at #968 in popularity. It's still there as of this week's update (coming in at #982). Awesome...thanks to everyone for their support, purchases, rentals, recommendations, remote-button-pushes, etc. We/I appreciate all of it.

Stay tuned for the opening salvo from the next chapter. :)

No comments: