Saturday, September 16, 2006

I am dog tired from the movie shoot, so I'm going to be lazy and repost a bulletin I put out on the internet crack colloquialy known as MySpace:


It's been a wild few days for me.

First off, my last/current project,
Closet Space , got some love from my favorite horror press outlets.

Fangoria



Arrow In The Head



Dread Central

. Check out the stories if you have time.

Next, I began work on
The Flesh Keeper, which is Gerald Nott's follow-up to The Quick and The Undead (due out on DVD later this year - check it out). The shoot has been extremely tiring, but a blast nonetheless...and it's cool to have Texas moviemaking ideals crash headlong into aspects of the "Hollywood" system.

Finally, one of my
favorite bands announced a reunion show that I never thought would happen. I know what I'm doing this Thanksgiving.

Check out the links if you're got a moment. More news on all movie fronts to come shortly, and remember that Closet Space will be at the Fangoria Weekend of Horrors in NYC later this month.

No comments: