Sunday, April 16, 2006

Three To Get Ready

I finally spent some time this weekend getting the Closet Space website up and running. I'll probably have more to put up there when we actually start shooting.

As per usual, I've been plagued by some cast and crew backing out when we're almost a month away from rolling camera, but things have a way of working themselves out, so all the positions have already been recast/refilled. This actually might lead to some interesting collaborations that I hadn't really thought of initially, so I guess it's not all bad.

Tomorrow night I'm meeting our digital FX guy to get some test footage that he's been working on for me. Of course, I can't wait to get a look at it to see how the stuff translates from script to screen, even in this "rough draft" format.

Over the next couple of weeks we are going to start the build-out of our first major set, so that should be interesting.

No comments: