Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Three and a half...

Production on Closet Space begins in three weeks. The writer is flying in this weekend to sit in with me on the actors table reading so we can get some final dialogue ideas and character tweaks. Over the last week or so I've been talking with Stacy (Necrophobia) Davidson about helping me out with Closet Space, and it has resulted in his coming on the production in a lighting and Visual FX Supervisory capacity. Will (the Closet Space DP) and I spent most of Sunday with Stacy hashing out FX shots and execution, and I think we'll be able to pull a lot off with our combined efforts.

The first crew meeting is this weekend as well, and then next weekend a few of us are headed out to the house to begin construction on the first practical set.

So far I've only had one actor, and one crew member back out - hopefully there won't be any more.

No comments: