Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Walk Among Us

So this weekend I will find myself in Los Angeles once again, mainly trying to make some things fall into place for Closet Space. I guess you could say that I'm "taking meetings"...which is strange, to say the least. Unfortunately I'll miss a Fishbone performance by a scant few hours. I guess this is technically a business trip, anyway, although I still plan on hangin' with my other LA homies if I can.

Before I take off, I'll be meeting with several key crew and cast to try and get the ball rolling on CS. I'm also trying to put the next (and hopefully final) edit of Witchcraft 13 to bed in the next few days.

I know I still have yet to make that "musical announcement" - that's still coming together as well, but hopefully I'll have something solid by the beginning of next week.

No comments: