Monday, August 15, 2005

Pre-pre-pre production

The first shoot weekend is set (August 26-28). There's only one cast member that's not a lock at this point, and I have his backup (and a backup backup) ready to go if I don't hear from him. Cesar is making it down for one weekend in Spetember to essay the "Casey Becker" role (not his character's name...but I'll leave that reference up to you to figure out). Good to have at least one holdover from Fade To Black...I like continuity like that. I guess maybe Jonah's rubbing off on me. We're still waiting on location locks for the two bar scenes, but I expect those are coming soon. Richard, Domingo, and I have been scouring the flea markets, hippie wicca stores, and internet for props and costuming ideas. Talked to Wes about doing the website. Things are slowly starting to come together - let's just hope they don't blow up in my face.

No comments: