Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Back from our crazy drive out to the Fangoria Weekend of Horrors...which came directly after my work on The Flesh Keeper...which resulted in my being sick for the last couple of days just from the sheer toll of all that on my body. It was all for a good cause though - the Flesh Keeper footage looks good, and Closet Space has already generated a grassroots buzz in the horror community. Now I just have to make sure I deliver with the edit.

The Weekend of Horrors trip was so successful that we are definitely doing it again for the California show in January, and more than likely the Chicago show in the spring of 2007...and probably a few after that as well. And yes, we will be bringing the door along whenever possible.

On a more personal note, I have successfully secured tickets to the Texas Is The Reason reunion show, so I'll be back in New York on Thanksgiving weekend. I'm really looking forward to that.

I also finally picked up my copy of the Infinifilm Nightmare On Elm Street DVD, and spent my day watching the movie, commentary, and all the extras. Damn, I love that film. I have to admit that a lot of the behind the scenes anecdotes reminded me of shooting Closet Space, which I guess has to be a good thing. If CS turns out to be even one-quarter as effective as NOES then I'll be happy.

No comments: