Friday, September 29, 2006

I'm sitting here at the Closet Space table at the Fangoria Weekend Of Horrors. The convention is a lot of fun so far, and it's only the first day. We've already made a ton of connections and talked our heads off about the movie. There's lots of interest, which is really, really cool. Most of the kind words we've recieved go something along the lines of "it looks like you guys had a huge budget". I try not to get a coronary each time I laugh at that one. It's definitely high praise in my eyes.

Tonight we're probably going to party/hobnob with some of the other horror luminaries, and then tomorrow night we are setting up an impromptu screening for one of our fellow filmmakers. Sunday is a day of mystery at this point, but I'm sure some of it will involve driving.

The Flesh Keeper completes principal photography tomorrow night...my friend Matt is taking my place there now since I'm in movie-pimping mode. The shoot was fun, yet harrowing, although we got some really really good stuff. I can't wait to see the finished project. The crew was great, as was the cast...I definitely have some casting ideas in mind for Closet Space 2 now.

It will take me a while to recover from the one-two punch of that shoot and this Fango trip, but I have a lot of relaxing editing in front of me. So...next stop - rough cut of Closet Space. Engage.

No comments: