Sunday, August 20, 2006

Last night's FX pickup shoot for Closet Space went pretty smoothly. We got a lot of crazy, gross, creepy stuff that should enhance the crazy, gross, creepy stuff that we already have. As always, the thing that sucked the most was the humid-ass Houston weather....five minutes after being outside I end up looking like someone dumped a bucket of water on me. Additionally, three or four shots involved copious amounts of fire, making it even hotter. I think I lost about 5 to 10 pounds last night. Of course, no one had it worse than Domingo, who was our creature puppeteer...after being inside the monster last night I thought he was going to pass out.

I'm working on the trailer a little more today, and now I have several more shots to choose from that don't give away too much of the movie. I'll see if I can't post up some screenshots here soon.

After this weekend, we are done, done, DONE with shooting on Closet Space, and I can go into editing hibernation again...until we start production on the next movie I'm involved with on September 11.

No comments: