Sunday, August 27, 2006

The Gorilla Biscuits show was pretty crazy. The stink of anger and sweat permeated the place. I fit right in.

Closet Space is wrapped (save some possible pickups way in the future). The trailer should hopefully be done this week sometime.

We're also ramping up for the shoot on Gerald's movie next month...it looks like I'll be working with a few people again, some for the third or fourth time. I think I've almost locked in my Tarantino-esque cadre of returning faces both in front of and behind the camera.

The relative isolation of the location for Gerald's film will hopefully lend me the opportunity to finish the screenplays that I'm working on so that I can maybe get something else going in the spring of 2007. Then again, I may wait until next fall or winter...shooting movies here in the full-force Southeast Texas heat sucks pretty hard. We'll see what happens, I guess.

No comments: